Why Choose Freedom Greenville Collision Center located in Greenville, TX.
Our Collision Center repair services set up within a building facility with over 8,500 sqft has some of the newest technology to the area along with a team that has over 105 years of combined experience! Our goal is to provide our customers with a service that goes beyond their expectations! and returning their vehicle to factory condition. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service and although we hope you do not have a need for our services, we are here, trained and ready if you do!
At Greenville Collision Center our main priority is to return our customer’s vehicle back on the road safely and in a timely manner. We are a Preferred Collision Center for many insurance companies and will work with ALL insurance companies. We offer our services for all makes and models.
- Our Collision Center is a secured 8,500 sqft property
- Paint and Body facility for all makes and models
- State-of-the-art equipment including 2 Simi Downdraft Paint Booth, Frame Alignment, Digital measuring systems.
- Full-service department
- On-site fully stocked parts facility
- Rental car from Enterprise rental off site
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Computerized color matching
- I-Car Gold and ASE Certified Technicians
- Certified Aluminum Repair
Body Squaring Alignment to Factory Specifications
Cosmetically, a repaired vehicle can look perfect but have structural damages. Freedom’s measuring systems assure you that your car is repaired properly — from bumper to bumper and top to bottom. We offer a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
Computerized Estimating Systems Linked Directly to Insurance Companies
Part of making timely repairs is the time it takes to provide an accurate estimate and get insurance approval for those repairs. Freedom Greenville Collision Center is able to go right online with most major companies and get authorization while other body shops are waiting for a “call back.” That’s service!
We are a preferred and recommended Collision Center for most insurance companies. Please make sure to ask your insurance provider when filing your claim.
Accident Site Checklist – In case of an accident
- Call the police immediately to report any accident.
- Notify your insurance agent as soon as possible.
- Make no admissions and take no blame for the accident. Report only facts, not opinions.
- Have the police officer list all damage to your vehicle from the accident on the police report.
- Never attempt to drive a vehicle that is unsafe due to an accident. Call a tow truck.
- Remove any personal items such as glasses, gloves, cell phone, medicine, garage door opener and handicap ID tag.
- Call Freedom Greenville Collision Center
- Do not sign anything with the towing company, before carefully reading their paperwork
- If the tow company will not take your vehicle directly to Freedom advise your insurance company or Freedom and we will assist in moving your vehicle to Freedom
- First and foremost we always hope no injuries occur